Code of Conduct
As a member of the Tiger Water Polo Club, all are asked to read and agree to the following guidelines:
- I will always be on time and prepared for practice and games.
- I will be courteous and respectful and practice good sportsmanship with teammates, opponents, coaches, and officials.
- I understand that it is a privilege to represent my club and proper behavior is required in school, practice, and athletic contests.
- I will always use appropriate language.
- I understand that good sportsmanship is a must.
- I will be respectful of North Allegheny staff members and facilities.
- I will be respectful of other teams’ staff members and facilities
- I will be an alcohol, drug, and tobacco-free athlete.
- I understand that commitment to practice and games is required.
- I understand that all team members are required to support their team for the entire contest.
- I will abide by other temporary guidelines and requirements issued or communicated by Tiger Water Polo Club.
Our program is educational in nature, and every effort is made to ensure the growth and development of players both in and out of the pool. Athletes are expected to always comply with the code of conduct. Depending on the severity, athletes in violation of the code of conduct will receive a written warning, suspension, or removal from the Club. All code of conduct violations should be reported to the Board President, Lisa Stefanko at email@example.com. All discipline will be reviewed with the Head Coach and Board. Questions about the Code of Conduct should be directed to the Board.